Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just Because

Although he's a really fun and interesting little guy, sometimes Jake isn't doing anything at all, except being cute.

Witness Jake waking up:



I wish I looked that good in the morning!

Here's an endearingly goofy smile:



And a great view of his little button nose:



Which you can't see when he's wearing his winter suit:



I wish they made these for grown-ups.

On a baby, a bad hair day is just totally awesome:



A mad scientist in the making!

Momma could go on and on, but Jake is SO over it.


(I have a feeling that in about thirteen years I'm going to see that look a LOT.)

3 comments:

David said...

Hehe, in his winter suit, he looks like a soldier from the future!

MC Corrado said...

I love the goofy smile and the bad hair day. You do take a lot of pictures, don't you? Septa's on strike here, so Elizabeth and I had to rent a car at 8:00 this morning so as to be on time on campus, which we were.

Colin and Angelina said...

Ha! So you're getting the parisian treatment, too!

And yeah, lots of photo-taking around here. How else are we going to remember his soldier-from-the future look?