Monday, August 31, 2009

Milestones: Part Deux

I caught Jake on video rolling over. Once I realized he was about to do it, I started running around like a chicken with its head cut off looking for the camera. It was pretty ridiculous, but there's parenting for you!

If you blink, you'll miss it.



And here he is showing off how strong he is. Introducing Jake Hercules Blundell:



He's also started turning onto his side from his back. That's the next big step towards mobility, flipping from his back onto his belly (it's harder to do). But, like this little guy below, he's not quite there yet.



(I just saw this video and couldn't resist posting it here. I'm such a sucker for babies and puppies, and this was just too apropos!)

2 comments:

David said...

Jake can do the eyebrow thing!!! He's a natural born actor just like me! Pause the second video at 0:05...

Colin and Angelina said...

Ha! Another milestone :-)